Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Update.

Hi all.

It's been a really long time since I last blogged. A lot has changed. Actually no. Only one thing changed...

Him. The one person who I care most about. The one who's on my mind almost all the time.

He left. And we're done. For good.

I knew this day was gonna come sooner or later. But I didn't think it would be because of that person. I thought it would be me leaving because I can't take it anymore. But nope. I held on and kept telling myself. DON'T GIVE UP.

Why would I give up on someone that means the world to me eventhough he doesn't feel the same?

It sucks big time and I feel it's so unfair. That this girl who just came back into your life gets to be with you without trying. When I've been trying for so many years just to be with you.

You deleted our conversations. The only memory I have of you. I can't even look back at it and read all the words you used to say...

But thank you. I don't have to keep rereading our arguments, your empty promises and unanswered questions. I don't have to check social media to see who you're with anymore.

Even if I happen to stumble upon your update or hers. I'll be okay. I mean yes I'll get a little angry and sad. But there's nothing I can do to change things. Like you said.

The saddest memory of you will be the last day we meet. I'll never forget how you treated me. All the words u said. Only I will know what a monster you are.


No comments: